How to come to the Grand Prix
The "Grand Prix International de Danses de Lille Métropole" will take place at the Fort de Mons-En-Baroeul Hall, 4 rue de Normandie.
Right in the heart of Lille Metropolis, this outstanding Hall possesses high-quality equipment such as easy access for persons with reduced mobility and a parquet floor. Located within a stone's throw from the renowned Fort de Mons built in the 19th century, the Hall also has its own parking lot.
How to get to the Fort de Mons-En-Baroeul Hall from another region or country
Lille and its surroundings have very good transport links as it is served by an airport, 2 train stations in Lille and a metro / tramway / bus network.
- By train :
- • Gare Lille Flandres or Gare Lille Europe and for example subway line 2 to Fort de Mons station (5 stations at the most)
- By plane :
- • Lesquin airport + bus shuttle 7 days a week to Gare Lille Flandres (bus shuttle website)
- • Bruxelles-Charleroi airport + bus shuttle 7 days a week to Gare Lille Europe (bus shuttle website)
How to get to the Fort de Mons-En-Baroeul Hall from the urban area of Lille :
- By car :
- • Coming from Villeneuve d'Ascq and the south of Lille on the A22, take exit 9 and head for la Pilaterie & Mons-En-Baroeul
- • Coming from Wasquehal and the north of Lille on the A22, take exit 9a and head for Mons en Baroeul
- By subway, bus, bike :
- • Line 2 towards CH DRON, get off at Fort de Mons station. Only 4 stations away from Gare Lille Europe.
- • Bus L6 Fort de Mons ↔ Villeneuve d’Ascq Contrescarpe : Arrival at Fort de Mons stop.
- • Bus C9 Fort de Mons ↔ Lille Mont de Terre : Arrival at Fort de Mons stop.
- • Bus 13 Lille Fives ↔ Villeneuve d’Ascq Hôtel de ville : Arrival at Fort de Mons stop.
- • V’Lille station nearby (bike rent)
Do you wish to book a room during your stay? Lille offers various accommodation choices. The nearest hotel to the event location is the Comfort Hotel at Mons-en-Baroeul. You can also contact the booking center at the tourism office of Lille.